Coming to the Fair?
Friday, April 28th 4pm – 8pm
Saturday, April 29th 10am – 4pm
The Sphinx Club
Washington DC 20005
The Sphinx Club is located one block from the McPherson Square metro stop on the orange, blue and silver lines.
Tickets & Admission
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door.
- $15/entire weekend
- $5/students & librarians with valid id
- Children under 12 admitted free of charge
We are obligated to provide our exhibitors with the safe and secure care of their valuable collections during the Fair. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary to implement certain entry conditions for all visitors to the Fair.
Conditions of Entry
- No books, maps, prints or manuscripts of any description may be taken into the Fair.
- These items and all large bags must be checked with our staff before entering the Fair.
- Any bags taken into the Fair will be searched upon entry and exit.
|Fast paced literary games with DC's own Labryinth Games & Puzzles|
|Typewriter Rodeo - Creating custom poems on vintage typewriters|